February 03, 2015

Preparing Myself For Season

I have been trying to improve my endurance and walking some.
I had fusion done at L4/5 due to pain and numbness in my left thigh.  With my walking I have discovered that the numbness still appears.  The other 3 degenerative discs in my back flare up and it is hard to sleep through the night.
My micro-fracture surgery was a failure.  This is the same surgery that Jadavian Clowney had in the off season.  I expect his to fail just like mine did.
My left knee was replaced in 2014. I have no knee pain now but we will see how long that lasts in the early season crawling up and down ice and snow covered banks.

Seven years ago I was out about 100 times a season trout fishing.  Last year I made it out 4 times and was in terrible pain each time.
Nice trout from the 4th and final outing of 2014.

If any of you are looking for the Len of old in 2015; I must sadly say that train has lost the station.

My sights are set for 20 or more outings this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment